The Sonic/Ergo is designed to present minimal frontal area to create as little aerodynamic drag as possible. The main purpose of an aerobar is, of course, to get the rider into a fast position ÔÇô despite a fairly minimalist appearance the Sonic/Ergo offers a comprehensive fit range for exactly this purpose.
- ARMREST: The Ergo armrest is an integral part of the overall adjustability scheme. The dual-offset design gives the most precise adjustment range of any armrest on the market. This, along with the evenly curved shape, allows it to work well for the majority of riders
- EXTENSIONS: The Aluminium extensions are no nonsense and can be cut easily to required length. They are drilled for rear-exit cable routing and come in a variety of extension shapes
- BRACKETS: The Sonic bracket is a clean and functional development. By simplifying the extension clamp and shifting the wing forward to the bar centreline we were able to meet targets. The Sonic is the lightest of our current brackets
- ADJUSTABILITY: The extension length and rotation can be easily adjusted using the top bolt. There are 80 distinct position options achievable just by moving the armrests. Combine that with the risers and this bar offers 1360 possible configurations. As a clip on bar it is also possible to adjust the extension width and tilt easily. This is the most adjustable clip on bar on the market (and in history)
- WEIGHT: Approx 560g total weight
- FIT: Armrest Offset: 70mm to -2.5mm in 7.5mm steps, Armrest Width: 124mm to 290mm in 18.5mm steps, Armrest Stack: 140mm - 80mm (with spacer kit) in 5mm increments